On Gaminator, you can play up to four games at the same time – via the split screen!
How can I activate the split screen?
- Start to play any of our games.
- At the top of the screen and to the left you can adjust your screen-settings, and choose to display either one, two or four screens.
- If you should, for example, decide to play on two screens then you’ll see your already active game in the first screen, while the second screen will offer you a list of games to choose from and play.
- List set-up: You can scroll upwards or down through the list of available games via the scrolling wheel of your mouse. At the top you’ll find the games which you’ve chosen as your personal favorites, while below them resides the list of all available games.
- If you should choose a different amount of screens (two instead of four screens, for example), then the lower two games will be closed upon confirmation of your new settings.
- You can play Gaminator games in full screen-view any time you like. Simply click on the full screen-symbol in the top-right section of the screen.
- You can close the game by clicking the „X“ right next to the full screen-symbol. This will return you to the main page.