Game wins and money that you have deposited into your player account are payable.
This is how you request a payout:
- Click the user symbol in the top right corner of the screen and then "Overview" after logging in. Select "Payouts" from the menu on the left side.
- You can view the currently available amount for payout here.
- Bonus money cannot be paid out but only staked in the game. Your amount currently available to be paid out is your balance less your bonus deposit.
- Please enter the amount of your currently available balance that you would like to withdraw.
- Please indicate now which payment provider you wish to process the payout and follow the relevant instructions.
- Finally please confirm your payout.
Please note that a win payout is subject to a minimum payout amount.
Why is bonus money not payable?
Bonus money is an optional present from SuperGaminator to its players. It is staked if the regular money balance is used up. We apologise for the fact that bonus money can only be used as game stake. Winnings obtained with bonus money are payable of course.